Here are a few things to consider when sending your condolences:
- Fill out as much information as you can. This will allow the family of the deceased to get your contact information and to get in touch with you.
- Make sure you fill out all fields that are marked as (Required).
- The "Spam Check" question is to cut down on the amount of spam that online bots submit.
- All condolences must be approved before you will see them on the site. If you submitted your condolences and don't yet see them on the site, it is most likely because we haven't had a chance to approve it.
- If you submit inappropriate content, you will be banned from submitting any future condolences.
- Families have the right to choose if their loved ones obituary can have condolences submitted online.
- Families have the right to choose if submitted condolences may be removed.